Join Our Team
Please see below for the remaining open positions:
- Program Director: Responsible for executing program and project management deliverables for UCLA and the Canvas LMS program, as well as the interactions with Deans, academic unit leadership, faculty, the program governance committees.
- Health Sciences Lead: Creates and executes the transition strategy for Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Public Health including stakeholder management, organizational change management and readiness activities—in partnership with the larger program team—to facilitate the adoption and rollout of UCLA’s new Learning Management platform.
- Canvas T&L Specialist Manager: Works with key university leaders, faculty, and staff in creating best practices, research, and online learning that allow for the adoption and scale of the Canvas platform on UCLA Campus.
- Canvas T&L Specialist: Assists with the development and configuration of online courses and provide instructional and technology support to faculty
- Learning Designer: Serves as a pedagogy expert and works closely with the UCLA LMS team, faculty, staff, and students to transform traditional on-campus courses into engaging and effective online learning experiences.
- Multimedia Designer: Coordinates and manages the creation of graphic, audio, and visual assets.
- Instructional Designer: Supports the implementation and adoption of Canvas LMS within the UCLA community through the creation, design, and development of high-quality pedagogical materials, best practices, and insights.
- Student Graduate Teaching & Learning Assistants (GTLAs): Assists in the development and configuration of courses in Canvas and supports faculty and students in the use of the new LMS platform
- LMS Integration Manager: Manages the integrations between Canvas and student information system, registrar, library, authentication platform, etc.
- LTI Manager: The LTI Manager is responsible for oversight and leadership in the migration, implementation, and configuration of LTI tools within the Canvas Learning Management System.
- LTI Analyst: Responsible for managing the migration, implementation, and configuration of LTI tools within the Canvas Learning Management System.
- ETL Developer: Responsible for the design and implementation of UCLA's data integration processes to the new LMS platform.
- Course Migration QA/Tester: Serves as the course migration quality assurance specialist.
- Reporting Manager: Oversees the data reporting and visualization products within the UCLA LMS Team.
- Data Architect: Supports the development of data modeling standards, guidelines, leading-edge practices, and approved modeling techniques and approaches.
- Reporting Developer: Designs, develops and maintains business intelligence reports and dashboards to support effective decision-making throughout the campus.
- Student Course Migration QA/Testers: Reviews and evaluates courses that have been migrated from Moodle to Canvas LMS
Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Communications Analyst: Leads the design, build, and oversight of communication assets, project website support, copyediting & branding activities
- Change Management Analyst: Supports change management efforts across the UCLA LMS team to enable the adoption, rollout, and delivery of UCLA’s new Learning Management Platform.
- Course Readiness Specialist: Evaluates courses for accessibility, mobile-friendliness, and student readiness.
Expected Project Duration: March 1st, 2021 to approximately September 2022